37777 Harlow Dr., Willoughby, OH 44094 (440) 951-8974 Fax: (440) 951-1412
PC-DNC communications system for Windows
PC-DNC is an economical way to connect large numbers of CNCs to a single PC. A rugged RS232 code-operated switchbox connects 8 CNCs to a single COM port on your PC. Additional switchboxes are added to expand the system. The PC-DNC software polls for port activity, and responds to remote commands automatically. PC-DNC is not recommended for "drip-feed" applications, but it can upload & download to up to 64 CNCs from a single PC!
· Communicate both ways
· Low cost: Only $1995 for an 8-port controller & software
· Software available for Windows 95/NT and MS-DOS
· Expandable up to 64 ports by Adding expansion kits.
· Connects to most standard RS-232 devices
· Includes our powerful PC-DNC Editor
· Uses RTS/CTS and XON/XOFF handshaking protocols
· Each port configurable for baud rate, disk directories, etc...
· Free software updates
· Free phone support
· We'll make your cables
· Software modifications available